As featured on
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR), a cloud-driven networking company, today announced Nabil Bukhari as Chief Technology Officer, in addition to his current role as Chief Product Officer. In his new role as CTO, Nabil will expand on the "first mover" technology strategy he implemented to deliver simple, effortless, cloud-driven networking solutions that improve customer experiences and drive business advantages. He will continue to report to President and Chief Executive Officer Ed Meyercord.
- Video Exposing Pornhub Goes Viral With Over 25 Million Views Worldwide
- San Jose McEnery Convention Center & San Jose Theaters Are First in Northern California to Receive GBAC Accreditation
- Actor / Entrepreneur Brandon T. Jackson and Tech Pioneer Mark Bush Revolutionize Fintech With KingdomPay, a Black-Owned Social Mobile Banking App
- Louis Tomlinson closer than ever with his siblings
- REVOLT TV Announces New Series What's Good Africa And Content Partnership With What's Good Networks
- Nectar Announces Blue Light Blocking Glasses Included In The FabFitFun Fall Box
- CG Roxane Spotlights Sustainability Initiatives, Investment in rPET and Water Obsessed Employees with Integrated Campaign
- Hyundai Motor America Reports July 2020 Sales
- Finally, the College Search and Application Process Is Fun and Accessible With Pointer, a Free Mobile App!
- CarthroniX President/Chairman of the Board R. Rex Parris and Carrol Parris Donate $50,000 in Support of Life Extension Research